Just like people, your pet can experience bacterial or fungal skin infections. DOUXO® S3 PYO products are designed to help control bacterial and fungal skin infections.
It is proven to disinfect, hydrate and help support the skin's ecosystem.*
DOUXO® S3 PYO Contains OPHYTRIUM™
OPHYTRIUM™ is a purified natural ingredient chosen from the S3 - Safe Skincare Selection. OPHYTRIUM™ has been carefully selected for its high tolerance and simultaneous threefold action on the skin's ecosystem.
- Helps support the skin's physical barrier for supple, hydrated skin
- Helps support the microbial flora for healthy skin
- Helps soothe irritated skin
FREE From controversial ingredients.
DOUXO® S3 products are free from:
DOUXO® S3 products have a hypoallergenic fragrance and adjusted pH. It was formulated and tested by veterinary dermatology experts.
DOUXO® S3 PYO IS CLINICALLY PROVEN
DOUXO® S3 PYO shampoo and mousse have been proven to decrease bacteria and yeast counts on dogs within seven days, with best results (56% reduction in bacterial overgrowth) after three weeks.2
DOUXO® S3 PYO pads have been proven to reduce bacteria and yeast counts in dogs 7 days.3
Pet owners who used the DOUXO® S3 PYO Shampoo were 100% satisfied with the product aesthetics.2
4.5 out of 5 pet owners liked the fragrance of DOUXO® S3 PYO Shampoo.2
No other topical brand for pets has this level of proof!
DOUXO® S3 PYO Benefits
- Helps manage bacterial or fungal skin infections
- Helps restore the balance of beneficial microbial flora on your pet's skin
- Helps restore the skin barrier
- Hydrates the skin
*Chlorhexidine can cause rare, but serious allergic reactions in humans. If you experience allergy symptoms, discontinue use immediately and seek medical treatment. Do not use DOUXO® S3 PYO mousse on cats. Do not use DOUXO® S3 PYO pads between the toes of cats.
1. BIO'SAT Quantitative Study: Dermatological products for cats and dogs among 250 U.S. Veterinary Practices. October 2018.
2. Gatellet, M., Bruet V., Cadot, P-M., et al. (2020) Performance of two protocols combining Chlorhexidine digluconate 3%- and Ophytrium-based shampoo and mousse applications in the management of bacterial overgrowth in dogs. 14th UNISVET NATIONAL CONGRESS, Milan, Italy.
3. Gatellet, M., Kesteman, R., Baulez, B., Pradies, F., Cadot, P.M., Dropsy, H., Fiora, P., Mathet, J.L., Ollivier, E., Billy, C., and De-Jaeger, X., (2020). Performance of using a wipe containing Ophytrium and chlorhexidine digluconate 3% daily in dogs with local bacterial and/or Malassezia Overgrowth. Proceedings of the 9th WCVD. Sydney, Australia.
4. A study conducted in France using EU formulation comparing the efficacy of antibiotic plus DOUXO® topical therapy vs. antibiotic treatment alone. Clinical efficacy of DOUXO® Chlorhexidine Shampoo + DOUXO®®Micro-Emulsion Spray protocol in controlling superficial pyoderma in dogs in combination with cefalexin, compared to cefalexin alone.