Keratoseborrheic disorders (also referred to as “seborrhea”) can take on multiple forms. Skin can be dry, flaky, greasy or combination, and can have a bad odor. DOUXO® S3 SEB products are formulated to control odor and regulate sebum production for all types of seborrhea to help restore the skin of your dog or cat to health.
DOUXO® S3 SEB Contains OPHYTRIUM™
OPHYTRIUM™ is a purified natural ingredient from the S3 - Safe Skincare Selection. OPHYTRIUM™ has been carefully selected for its high tolerance and simultaneous threefold action on the skin's ecosystem.
- Helps support the skin's physical barrier for supple, hydrated skin
- Helps support the microbial flora for healthy skin
- Helps soothe irritated skin
- Helps manage dry, combination, or greasy skin
- Helps maintain normal production of sebum and skin cell turnover
- Helps restore the skin barrier
- Hydrates dry skin
DOUXO® S3 SEB IS CLINICALLY PROVEN
DOUXO® S3 SEB products are for dogs or cats with oily to flaky skin. It helps control dandruff and odor by normalizing sebum production while hydrating the skin. It also detangles the fur and leaves the coat soft and shiny.
DOUXO® S3 SEB has been clinically proven in dogs to reduce dandruff, excess sebum and unpleasant
DOUXO® S3 SEB Shampoo and Mousse has been clinically tested in acute conditions with a rigorous protocol to validate safety in dogs and cats.6
No other topical brand for pets has this level of proof!
1.BIO’SAT Quantitative Study
of 250 veterinarians geographically representative of North American practices. Dermatology Products for Cats and Dogs Among Veterinary Practitioners. October 2018.
2. Kondratjeva, J., Brun, J., Amalric, N., Moog, F., Combarros, D., Pressanti, C., Zemirline, C. Maubert, N., Gatellet, G., & Cadiergues, M.C. (2020). Effects on clinical signs, lipids and hydration factors of combined applications of shampoo and mousse containing Ophytrium and Seboliance in seborrheic dogs. [Abstract] In Proceedings of the 9th WCVD, Sydney, Australia. ©2020 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2020 ESVD and ACVD, 31: 6-102. doi:10.1111/vde.12907.3. Gatellet, M., Åhman, S., Bruet, V., Cadot, P-M., Mueller, R., Noli, C., Nuttall, T., Ollivier, E., Blondel, T., & Savelli, N. (2020). Performance of combined shampoo and mousse applications containing Ophytrium and Seboliance in dogs with scaling disorders - A European field trial. Proceedings of the 9th WCVD. Sydney, Australia.4. Cadiergues, M. C., Kondratjeva, J., Brun, J., Moog, F., Zemirline, C., Maubert, N., & Gatellet, M., (2020). Clinical performance and tolerance of a combination of Ophytrium- and Seboliance-containing shampoo and mousse applications in seborrheic dogs. BSAVA Congress Proceedings 2020. © 2020 British Small Animal Veterinary Association, 398 – 399. Birmingham, UK. Doi: 10.22233/97819104437126.96.36.199. Data on file.6. Kolasa E., Ferrer L., Nejar G., Ollivier E., Gatellet M. (2019). Tolerance Assessment of two new Ophytrium- and SEBoliance-containing Topical Products Intended for Dogs with SEBorrheic Disorders. Proceedings of the 13th SEVC Congress. Sevilla, Spain, November 7-9th.