Helps soothe sensitive skin and maintain dermal health in dogs and cats.
Can be used on the entire body or for localized application (skin folds, paws,...). Can be used alone or alternating with DOUXO® Calm Shampoo for optimal results.
DOUXO® Mousse Protocol with Shampoo
How many pumps?
1 per kg*
1 per 2 kg*
Number of application per bottle
*dosage can be doubled for long-haired dogs
External use only. Shake well before use. Apply DOUXO® Calm Mousse onto a dry and brushed coat. Dispense 1 or 2 sprays onto the hand and then apply the mousse to the animal, covering the whole body, avoiding areas around the eyes and mouth. Massage into the hair coat in order for the product to reach the skin. Do not rinse. Let air dry. Brush to bring a shine to the coat.
See the video.
Use every 3 days. For maintenance, can be used only once a week.
- Phytosphingosine: universal pro-ceramide, natural constituant of the skin barrier lipids. Regulating effect on surface microbiota thanks to antibacterial properties.
- SK-Influx V, a unique lipid cocktail that mimics both the composition and the multi-lamellar structure of normal lipid mortar.
- Pseudofilaggrin, synthetic peptide similar to natural filaggrin. Profilaggrin inductor that supports the impermeability of the skin barrier.
- Lipidure PMB, synthetic polymer with a structure close to membrane phospholipids and a high affinity for keratin. Powerful moisturizer.
- Stimu-tex AS, complex of phytosterols assisting in the management of itching and irritation.
- Avenanthramides, purified fraction of colloidal oatmeal extracts helping reduce itching and irritation with a quick acting soothing effect.
- Green tea fragrance, very low concentration for a good tolerance profile.
All DOUXO® products contain 0% Paraben.