Just like people, your pet can experience bacterial or fungal skin infections. DOUXO® S3 PYO products are designed to help control bacterial and fungal skin infections.
It is proven to disinfect, hydrate and help support the skin's ecosystem.*
DOUXO® S3 PYO Benefits
- Helps manage bacterial or fungal skin infections
- Helps restore the balance of beneficial microbial flora on your pet's skin
- Helps maintain the skin barrier
- Hydrates the skin
DOUXO® S3 PYO IS CLINICALLY PROVEN
DOUXO® S3 PYO Shampoo and Mousse have been proven to decrease bacteria and yeast counts on dogs within seven days, with best results (56% reduction in bacterial overgrowth) after three weeks.2
DOUXO® S3 PYO Pads have been proven to reduce bacteria and yeast counts in dogs after 7 days.3
Pet owners who used the DOUXO® S3 PYO Shampoo were 100% satisfied with the product aesthetics.2
4.5 out of 5 pet owners liked the fragrance of DOUXO® S3 PYO Shampoo.2
No other topical brand for pets has this level of scientific proof!
FREE From controversial ingredients.
DOUXO® S3 products are free from:
DOUXO® S3 products have a hypoallergenic fragrance and adjusted pH. It was formulated and tested by veterinary dermatology experts.
*Chlorhexidine can cause rare, but serious allergic reactions in humans. If you experience allergy symptoms, discontinue use immediately and seek medical treatment. Do not use DOUXO® S3 PYO mousse on cats. Do not use DOUXO® S3 PYO pads between the toes of cats.
1. BIO'SAT Quantitative Study: Dermatological products for cats and dogs among 250 U.S. Veterinary Practices. October 2018.
2. Gatellet, M., Bruet V., Cadot, P-M., et al. (2020) Performance of two protocols combining Chlorhexidine digluconate 3%- and Ophytrium-based shampoo and mousse applications in the management of bacterial overgrowth in dogs. 14th UNISVET NATIONAL CONGRESS, Milan, Italy.
3. Gatellet, M., Kesteman, R., Baulez, B., Pradies, F., Cadot, P.M., Dropsy, H., Fiora, P., Mathet, J.L., Ollivier, E., Billy, C., and De-Jaeger, X., (2020). Performance of using a wipe containing Ophytrium and chlorhexidine digluconate 3% daily in dogs with local bacterial and/or Malassezia Overgrowth. Proceedings of the 9th WCVD. Sydney, Australia.